Saturday, August 15, 2026

Stacking upwards.

I thought bookcases might be made differently if I stacked them books in a rising pile rather than across the shelf. 

I can browse or pinch myself is how lucky I have taught myself to be. 

The heaviest books should be the largest books so that the pile is care to my life as pages without the topple over, never gentle say the least. 

Oh. I wanted a gum tree. I got a big tree. It's definitely what a gum tree should be. I believe in the mechanical rise of my pile of books as well as I do the tree. 

Well, the bookstore says I am smart enough to select from what is on offer. Some options are better than other. Provide a review? 

The Smurf. 

Copyright bounded she dawdled towards the shelf in search of her own story. 

Phew. 

Interpretive. 

Cool reception. 

Dust off those sleeves after the cave in. 

The world erupts into time. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home